Podiatry Treatment in Brighton and Hove
John Byrne is our resident Podiatrist, specialising in all of your foot care needs. John was a professional footballer from 1977-1995 and, upon retirement, he decided to work with other peoples’ feet rather than use his own feet to work! He embarked on a degree in Podiatry, graduating in 2000 with a 2:1 Honours Degree. He has worked since then in the NHS gaining experience in all aspects of podiatry.
John covers all aspects of podiatry/chiropody, such as general chiropody, verruca treatment, ingrown toenails and nail surgery to remove persistent problems. He also specialises in bio-mechanical assessments and the prescription of custom-made orthotics for the treatment of muscular skeletal problems such as heel pain, knee pain and back pain.
Call the clinic on 01273 777177 for more information.
- Callouses, corns and hard skin
- Orthotic devices
- Problem toenail treatment and advice
- Fungal nail treatment and advice
- Running injuries and other sports injuries
- Footwear advice
- Musculoskeletal podiatry
- Expert diagnosis and treatment of numerous
- Musculoskeletal conditions including
- Plantar fasciitis (policeman’s heel)
- Nerve pain including Morton’s neuroma and digital neuritis
- Metatarsalgia and capsulitis
- Hammer toes and mallet toes
- Shin splints
- Tendonitis / tendinopathy
- Arch pain or flat feet
|Routine podiatry. Corns Calluses etc||£35.00|
Fantastic podiatrist here, John Byrne, highly recommend him
During consultation our podiatrist will discuss with you the best course of treatment(s).
Our podiatrist will discuss with you what to expect after your treatment.
Our podiatrist will discuss any home care advice if required.
235total visits,1visits today